Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Rule of Four Meme

I was just thinking that if it weren't for meme's -- there would be little posted on my blog, at least lately. Then, I read a similar comment from Mac on Dawno's site.
I have been very busy with freelance writing assignments. I counted today and I have 22 for February and it's not even the middle of the month yet! That's fine. Baseball season is coming up and I need to buy a season pass.
So...for now, I'm going to post this last meme that I ran across on Musings of a Writing Wife

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Radio show host assistant (station identification voice; commercials, assisted dj, answered the request line) - KTIP Porterville, KCOK Tulare
2. Worked at my family's record shop on Main Street
3. Emergency Room Nurse - later, School Nurse
4.Newspaper Reporter / later Freelance Reporter

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Rookie
2. The Man in the Iron Mask
3. Groundhog Day
4. Under the Tuscan Sun

Four Places you've lived:
1. Laredo, TX
2. San Antonio, TX
3. Porterville, CA
4. Visalia, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch: (I watch TV Monday-Thursday / some are recorded)
1. Monday: Medium & 24
2. Tuesday: American Idol & Commander and Chief
3. Wednesday: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (every night)
4. Thursday: Survivor / CSI / Without a Trace

Four Places you've been on vacation:
1. Tulum, Yucatan - (Caribbean)
2. Hawaii
3. Europe: Paris - Belgium - Netherlands
4. Victoria, British Columbia - Canada

Four websites you visit daily:
1. The Fresno Bee
2. The Porterville Recorder
3. several close friends' websites/blogs
4. AbsoluteWrite.com (minus small breaks)

Four of your favorite foods:
1. chicken piccatta
2. steak
3. fresh fruit
4. sauteed mushrooms

Four places you'd rather be:
1. Tulum on the Yucatan Peninsula - my favorite place to vacation
2. Xcaret - also in Caribbean - Paradise!
3. In a bookstore
4. Home. It's my favorite place to be.

Category tags:

1 comment:

  1. To help add to your blog, I've tagged you. ;)

    ReplyDelete