Thursday, September 11, 2008

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I had the most wonderful time tonight. Marisa and I went to see Collin Raye at the Tulare County Fair. It was wonderful. I love Collin Raye and have seen him in concert seven times now.

Tonight was great. Not only did I totally enjoy the concert, but afterwards, the stage manager gave me a song list. They normally don't give them out but I was working (I had my name tag and had been talking to people and taking lots of pictures, so they asked if I was with the press and I said yes.
And not only did I get the song list. I got a guitar pick from Collin Raye and they gave Marisa a glossy 8x10 photograph......


AND......(drumroll) .....I got an exclusive interview with Collin Raye's stage manager! He gave me his business card and asked me to also email him my story and that he will see about placing it online! Oh my gosh....I love my job.


I was so excited. He talked about his new album and where they were heading next.


Oh....another interesting thing....the drummer.
You gotta love the drummers. 

But, during one of the numbers ---- he fell off the stage! Literally.
He actually fell off the platform and all the way off the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment