Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ralph Lauren shoes

Remember the song by Melanie Safka?
"I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key."
Growing up, anytime I got a new pair of shoes, I'd walk about singing it. I've always loved new shoes.
Well..... I've got a brand new pair of Ralph Lauren shoes.....

I had most of the day off today so Catherine and I headed to Fresno for some school clothes (jacket mainly) shopping. She leaves for Santa Barbara this weekend.
Our first stop was Macy's - she fell in love with a nice coat there and picked it up.
I fell in love with the shoe department -- Stuart Weitzman shoes but at $295.00 a pair, they were a bit much. Same thing with a wonderful pair of Vince Camuto's (yeah, for fun I tried them on) and some nice Coach shoes. But then I saw and tried on a pair of Ralph Lauren Shoes and I could not leave them there - so I pampered myself and bought them.

  Ralph Lauren "Hollie" Leather Pumps

Here they are - aren't they pretty?
They're chocolate brown, beautiful, have the sweet RL enamaled ornament, and I love them.
Happy Birthday to me. :)
I hadn't had a pampering "princess" day in a long time and I needed it. And, Macy's is one of my favorite stores - of course, I prefer Boscov's but none of those here.

(I wore them to work Friday and felt like a little girl wearing new shoes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment