Thursday, July 20, 2006

13 is not a bad number

I have always loved the number 13. And today, I found another reason why. I ran across something called Thursday 13. I saw it on Kelly's blog - and I fell in love with her post. It was so beautiful! If you haven't read "13 reasons we love Grandma's visits" -- you're missing out. No, we all can't have grandmas like that. I never had a grandma. Maybe that is why I loved this post so much. Thank you, Kelly, for sharing a little of your grandmother with the rest of us.

Now...to think of 13 somethings to post about. I know it is Thursday 13 - but it may be the weekend before its up.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:09 AM

    I'm so honored! Thanks for the link!

    I look forward to reading your 13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Esther. Really enjoyed reading that. Looking forward to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13 is my favorite number. I'd like to say it's also my lucky number, but I'm not so sure I have one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, bitotigr (kelly?)I really enjoyed it, and bhaswati, thanks.
    Anthony, LOL - you know I am starting to think that 13 is many a writer's lucky number. I like the number and consider it a bit lucky myself. :) I know several writers who have also mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that's me on the first comment. I logged into your comment spot incorrectly. Ooops!

    ReplyDelete