Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's A MISSILE?

Photo by Esther Avila - May 18, 2012
Santa Barbara, California
I'm not one to say that I believe in the Chemtrail conspiracy. But I have friends who do. Still, I can't help but question, and be puzzled, with the strange markings that constantly plague the skies -- and yes, especially following a refreshing rain that has left the skies beautiful, blue and perfect -- a perfect clean slate for graffiti-marking gangs, each one with its' own agenda.

Perhaps there is some truth to what conspiracy-believing people say -- that the government is behind it all.

Two days ago, I witnessed a very strange "chemtrail" myself. It was Friday, May 18 in Santa Barbara. I was at my daughter's graduation -- when suddenly - out of nowhere - something shot across the sky slower than a speeding bullet. It was not fast.
It was not a contrail from a jet -- as there was no jet seen. So what was it? And how far up and how far away?

I remember contrails from when I was a little girl. That is different. I've also seen the so-called strange chemtrails - and am not sure what those are. But this thing Friday - I had never seen anything like it before in my life.

A friend of mine wrote that it could possibly be a missile. One supposedly was launched that same day from Vandenberg Air Force Base - just 33 miles from where I stood. I am guessing that's what it was. But honestly, I just don't know. The verdict is still out. Was it some kind of alien thing? No. Not that. This was too simple to be them.

Click here for another story on this strange phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment