Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Puppet Masters

More on this later - but I just wanted to come in and save my result.

I'm off to the CMEA - California Music Educators Association - music festival, which I'll get to write about for tomorrow's paper -- and I kind of doubt I'll get back to this tonight.

Thanks Dawno (saying this in a nice and sweet, but sarcastic, way)

No. I love Dawno. She's one of the best things that happened to my life these two years - she and everyone else at AW. I can't imagine not knowing them.

Well - This is what it said:

"You belong in the Puppet Masters. Your world is filled with hidden foes. You trust no one, and you know that someday you'll find and destroy the bad guys hideout."

NOTE: I was going to explain about this fun quiz and why I believed I got this answer - but to be honest, I am too busy and not particularly interested in this - so I'm not going to bother.
~ SS 3/13/06

No comments:

Post a Comment