Friday, December 23, 2005

Dec. 23: Merry Christmas

Jay Leno (host of The Tonight Show) said we should call Jesus the "Holiday Infant."
I know he meant it as a joke but one thing is not funny -- it is getting ridiculous, the way people are so preoccupied with being politically correct. Is it Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?
With that in mind, I just want to stand and say that I don't care what they all say:

Merry Christmas to one and all -- and may you all have a Blessed 2006.

It has been so long since I've posted anything here. I get so busy on my other favorite sites (AW boards - where I average about 20 posts a day) and I tend to neglect this new site.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Impolitically Correct Holidays! And a blessed 2006 to you, too!

    (That translates into 'old-speak' as: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTmas! Have a wonderful day with your family and friends.

    Wonderful New Year coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Unique and Lady.
    It was a nice 2005. As far as my writing career went, I got a bit done and all because of joining the AW boards - it was the best move I did all year.

    Here's to all of us - and to greater things in 2006!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment. I went around all month saying "Merry Christmas" no matter how many people came up to me and said, in hushed whispers, "Er, you might offend someone." Oh dear.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete